To complete the Basic range, to finish the walls and surfaces made of square and rectangular glass blocks,
special pieces are available: linear, curved and corner wall end blocks.
Product name: Hot sale 190x190mm decorative square glass block
Color Family: Transparent
Mounted technique:lose pieces
Inner packing: Plastic sheet, carton
Outer packing: Seaworthy wooden crate
Application: Hotels,wall,floor,office building(rest room,bathroom,living room)
Used as: Decorative materials
Combination: Fee style,Transparent or mix
Unit weight (kg)
Here are the most commonly asked questions:1. Are you a factory or a trading company, and what’s your advantages?
We're a trading company with factory. More than 20 years mosaic manufacturing experience, with matured processing and experienced worker;
Big production capacity (40 containers per month) to ensure the on-time delivery time;Professionally inspection team to ensure the quality level;
Full responsibility for any product problems; As a trader assurance supplier, we ensure the transaction security.
2. How can I trust the quality?
We’ll provide high solution detailed photos, and free sample will be available to verify the quality.
3. Can I get a sample for free?
Yes, free sample is available with freight collected or prepaid.
4. Can you make products according to our designs?
Yes, all kinds of products can be customized, just let me know your requirements.
5. How about your after-sales service?
All the products are insured, and full responsibility for any product problems.
6. How do I make payment?
We accept T/T, Western Union, Paypal, or other methods.
The initial construction method:
1. Prepare the required materials such as glass brick, cement, sand and admixture.
2. Mix white cement, fine sand, building glue and water in a ratio of 10:10:0.3:3 to form a mortar.
3. Install the “+” type, “T” type or “L” type positioning bracket.
4. Use a mortar to build glass bricks layer by layer from bottom to top.
5. After the glass brick is finished, remove the plates on the positioning bracket.
6. Use a greasy knife to sew the glass bricks to remove excess mortar.
7. Wipe the mortar on the glass brick with a damp cloth in time.
The plastic spacers are working with glass block.
The second construction method:
1. Prepare a sufficient number of "+" fixed spacers and long pieces for determining the level.
2. The place where the plan is planned to be constructed, the wood frame is pre-made.
3. After the wood frame is made, the special adhesive for the glass brick is prepared.
4. Apply the adjusted adhesive on the side of the glass brick, starting from the corner below the frame and laying one by one.
5. The fixed spacing frame at the edge or corner of the wooden frame should be "L" or "T" to facilitate the fixing of the edge or corner.
6. After the first piece of glass brick in each row, insert the long piece of wood as a horizontal fixing plate.
7. After that, remove the outer leakage part of the fixed spacer frame and remove the excess adhesive in the gap.
8. 8-12 hours later, inject different colors of silicone into the gap between the glass bricks to increase the structural strength.